10.19.2011

Phone Home

I feel like I am so on top of things right now with posting but I know that I will be back to my normal lame self soon. I suggest enjoying it while you still can ;)

Here are a few pictures from my phone from right after the wedding in the week before we left for our honeymoon.

One Thursday (my day off) I went to run with my mom, Laney, & Sarah to get Laney her ballroom shoes...well the trip turned into a fishing trip/ nature walk. My brothers we're up fly fishing and they tried to teach these silly girls. Then we ended up taking a walk up to Bridal Veil Falls. The water was freezing but the girls didn't seem to mind.
(sorry you will have to tilt your head to watch one of these videos!)


This picture was taken at the car wash after our wedding. Very romantic.

No comments: