11.14.2011

Random's

Here are a few of the random things that have happened in our world lately. Again these are from my phone...it is the most convenient camera even if it's not the best.
Robert and I did this 2000 piece puzzle. I didn't do as much as Robert but it was fun. It's also fun having my table back!

My latest project is finally finished. I painted these old crates I had and had Robert put them on the wall as shelves.  Then I added DI finds, borrowed old books, and new treasures to them. I think I have a combination of things I like at this point but it could always change!



My little sister Laney came over on Friday night and we had some fun painting our nails and watching Pride and Prejudice. Robert was also included in the nail painting....of course we did a very manly camouflage pattern on his nails...haha he even kept in on all weekend. I love him!!!


More posts to come...I promise... I found some October pictures that I forgot about and some pictures and video from Laney's ballroom competition as well!

No comments: