8.13.2012

Last Week


Its been a busy but fun past week. Here are some pictures that are not in any order from this past week!

Robert got ready for the bow hunt this next weekend. I also got my bow all decked out but my string is too long.
 We had family pictures on Tuesday. I thought I looked alright!
 I went with Laney and my mom to City Creek to get some school shopping done for Laney.
On Saturday afternoon Kelli and Bill got married so we went over to that in my parents back yard for a while. We got to see the adorable Henrie babies there and drink cherry limeade.


Then my awesome husband surprised me with tickets to Wicked. It was AMAZING. I'm so glad I finally got to see it after my disappointing trip to New York 4 years ago to see it just as the stage hands went on strike.



No comments: