3.20.2012

Robert's Birthday Week

Robert's birthday this year spanned several days with several fun activities. His actual birthday was pretty low key. After Robert got off work (late) I took him to Teppanyaki for his favorite food.... SUSHI. I made him a a spin on a German Chocolate Cake( Chocolate fudge cake, chocolate mousse filling and German Chocolate frosting) for our get together the following day but I made a cupcake preview for his actual birthday!

On Friday we had my family and Robert's parents over for cake and ice cream.



Between Friday and Sunday we did some other birthday related activities that will be featured in another post. On Sunday we went to his parents house to have his birthday dinner of Angel Hair with mushrooms.





Anyway I hope he had a great birthday! I sure do love him!

No comments: